First: The one-time entry visa fee will be SR2,000, but the state will bear this fee if a visitor is coming to the Kingdom for the first time to perform Haj or Umrah.
Second: The multiple exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
• SR3,000 for the six-month visa.
• SR5,000 for the one-year visa.
• SR8,000 for the two-year visa.
Third: Clauses “first” and “second” shall not affect the bilateral agreements concluded between the Kingdom and other countries. Fourth: The transit visa will be SR300.
Fifth: The departure visa fee will be SR50 for those leaving the Kingdom through seaports.
Sixth: The exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
• SR200 for a single trip for two months as maximum, and SR100 for each additional month, within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
• SR500 for multiple trips for three months and SR200 for each additional month within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.